We stand for and emphasize the foundational truths held in common by evangelical Christians. Our basis of fellowship is a oneness of heart and mind in all things of the Lord Jesus Christ. We adhere to the historic Christian faith expressed as follows:
- The Bible, verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit and inerrant in the original manuscripts, is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- The Triune Godhead in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The personality of Satan, called the Devil, and his present control over unregenerate mankind.
- The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.
- The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand and personal imminent return.
- The atonement by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in heaven, and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in hell.
- The church, the Body or Bride of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He shall come again.
- Christ’s commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.